Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon - Wrap Up

I did it! My first readathon is over and I think it was quite successful.
I managed to finish both 'Burial Rites' and 'The Assassin's Curse' which was one of my goals. I liked 'Burial Rites' way more, it was a great and emotional read but not as fast-paced as 'The Assassin's Curse'.



I just about reached my goal of reading eight hours even though I was home a lot later yesterday from my girls night out than I expected which was 3 am. But I don't regret anything, and I think I enjoyed reading even more because I had less time than I thought. It was not enough time to become lazy and take more and longer breaks than necessary which makes me feel very successful in the end, having reached my goals.

Overall I read 418 pages, about 52 pages per hour which is my average reading pace so I did not slacken during the readathon. I only participated in the first mini challenge but I liked looking at the posts of other participants and following other people's progress on Instagram mostly.

I had a lot of fun reading this much in one day and I will definitely take part in the next readtahon 2016 and I am already looking forward to it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen